Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallery' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 24

Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallerycat' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 25

Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallerynpostexcerpt' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 120

Warning: Illegal string offset 'outskin' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 149

Warning: Illegal string offset 'inskin' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 162
  • open panel

Warning: Illegal string offset 'movieurl' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 66

Warning: Illegal string offset 'previewimgurl' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 67

Warning: Illegal string offset 'videotype' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 68

Warning: Illegal string offset 'stagegallery' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 69

Warning: Illegal string offset 'disablegallink' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 70

Warning: Illegal string offset 'galexturl' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 71

Warning: Illegal string offset 'imgzoomcrop' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 72

Warning: Illegal string offset 'displaytitle' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 73

Warning: Illegal string offset 'postsubtitle' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 74

Warning: Illegal string offset 'posttitle' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 75

Warning: Illegal string offset 'postshowimage' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 76

Warning: Illegal string offset 'imgorientation' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 77

Warning: Illegal string offset 'videoautoplay' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/single.php on line 78

53% would pee in sea: tripadvisor

on the drive with kenny jones – we discussed pool/beach etiquette.   while peeing in the pool is looked down upon – peeing in the ocean seems to be fine.  tripadvisor conducted a survey that revealed better than half the people polled say it’s acceptable to have a whiz in the ocean…so long as other swimmers aren’t near.  53% of people…are the other 47% lying?

peeing-in-ocean-kenny jones radio

lets say all – hell, what if only half of those people had good long piss in the ocean…would you change your mind?   check out what the drive contingent had to say on peeing in the ocean…

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

after that last call, it’s official – i’m never going back to the pool again.

tripadvisor’s survey also found that 65% of people find the speedo an unacceptable form of swimwear…what the hell is wrong with the other 35% of you!!!

speedo-

there is nothing acceptable about a speedo.   however, below is a list of alternate names for the speedo – i’m going to go throw up now.

  • banana hammock
  • budgie smuggler
  • slug hugger
  • marble sack
  • dick slicker
  • portuguese pud purse
  • pud pocket
  • ouch pouch
  • boner suit
  • sausage sling
  • scrote tote
  • cock sock
  • peach pit papoose
  • ballbushka
  • lolly catcher
  • daytona dong sarong
  • Sperm Tourniquet
  • Nugget-Hug-It
  • Brazilian Ball Bag
  • manberry pudding pack
  • maimi meat tent
  • bratwurst bath cap
  • pickle pincher
  • the under the butt cut nut hut

did i miss any???  just for the record, aussie hosiery manufacturer alexander mcrae created the speedo back in 1928.   so i think i speak for everyone (or at least 65% of us) when i say thanks australia…thanks for nothin’!

speedo-logo-kenny-jones-radio

catch the drive with kenny jones – weekdays from 4-7pm exclusively on beat-fm 102.5 and online at mybeat.fm.

kenny-jones-the-drive-logo

 

2 Responses to “53% would pee in sea: tripadvisor”

  1. you can’t pee in the sea!!!! it’s disgusting. but then again, fish do it…sooooooooo maybe it is okay.

    xx

     
    • Lil Angel
  2. keep it up!

     
    • Tyson F. Gautreaux

Leave a Comment


Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallerynpostexcerpt' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 120

Warning: Illegal string offset 'outskin' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 149

Warning: Illegal string offset 'inskin' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 162

Warning: Illegal string offset 'gallerynpostexcerpt' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 120

Warning: Illegal string offset 'outskin' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 149

Warning: Illegal string offset 'inskin' in /home/reathel/public_html/kennyjonesradio/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 162
© 2019 kennyjonesradio.com
Powered By DynamiX